CV joint and wheel bearing replacement

of my car is slowly falling apart.. !amazed radiator, abs sensors... !sad

now i have what i think is a wheel bearing going on the passenger side and my CV joint drivers side is making a racket when turning. ~:(

A few questions...

I have a bearing kit from GSF is there a procedure online for replacing the bearing and is a press required for removal.

The bearing i have looks like a normal, albeit large! ball race, i have only ever done the taper roller bearing type before. is it an easy job?

also same question for replacing the front outside cv/uj is it an easy job?

Many thanks in advance

Devilfish.

Hi mate, i would suggest taking the gsf bearing back and getting a vag one, i used gsf bearings on the front of my old G60 and they needed replacing after a month cause they collapsed :( they were pressed in buy some one i trust and helped as well, in the end they paid for the proper ones.

if it the front bearing i would recomend pressing them in, i did it second time myself, to get the old ones out i would press as well, a lot easier the smashing it out with a tube and having it only take one half out then have to bang the other side out as well, with a press you are more likely to get it in level as well, hope that helps Paul