Wonder if anyone hs any feedback on a niggle ive had during the few days ive owned my VR6.....

She has a little quirk when starting - she turns on the key and fires fine, but dies immediately afterwards - it doesnt pick up or tick over ? The problem seems to be irrespective of temperature, she does it hot or cold, its totally random : !dodge ..sometimes a little tickle on the throttle helps her to catch, sometimes not. It only does it a few times too, before it startes and ticks over fine...

and out of interest... what sort of MPG figures do other peeps 6's return ? I got mine to 31.6 MPG today - well chuffed seing as she's a 6 pot :D

According to my trip computer my overall average fuel consumption (it doesn't quite count as economy) is 28.9mpg. I haven't had the car that long but on a 20 min motorway trip round to mates houses I would normally see something like 33 or 34mpg. :)

I have decided to see how the figures match up between the trip computer and calculating it by hand based on the petrol I use. Could be interesting though, the odometer already shows about a mile less travelled than the trip computer.

Si (V)W