phenolic coil pack spacer

updated add - second batch now available for some people that missed out on the first or didnt see the post , iv kept the origional add below

Hi all i hope this is ok to post on here

after owning my vr for 7 years and going through three coil packs i thought id adapt the same idea as my phenolic inlet manifold gasket to the coil pack to help protect it and prolong the life of it

iv had the idea for a while and decided to get this sorted as there are non available to buy in the uk

its a 6mm pacer cut plate with four new allen head bolts to fit directly to the car , it sits on the side of the engine and in between the coil pack to stop the metal to metal contacting and transfaring heat which in return after time is what makes them crack causing misfires and bad running

iv already sold a few but have about nine left but could get some more done if there is demand for them

id like 25 pounds for one posted

coil packs are pretty expensive these days for a decent one and if your like me then your probably sick of them cracking

you can pm me on messenger if you would like one or have any questions IMG-20181118-WA0001.jpegIMG-20181118-WA0000.jpegIMG-20181118-WA0002.jpeg