1994 vr6 for sale. A very usable classic with 10 months mot . It was off the road for many years due to company car and i bought it off a friend and did whatever necessary to get usable again.

My friend bought it in 2002 and had it serviced regularly with loads of receipts and all mot's kept so quite a dossier comes with the car. One thing he did do which i wish he hadn't was change the colour to diamond black from red. No other reason than black wad the in colour. It was a good job and maybe who knows might have preserved it better but i like red !

I have too many cars so i have decided its got to go to someone who can cherish it. Price i would like is £1275 call on 07932158949

My friend bought it in 2002 and had it serviced regularly with loads of receipts and all mot's kept so quite a dossier comes with the car. One thing he did do which i wish he hadn't was change the colour to diamond black from red. No other reason than black wad the in colour. It was a good job and maybe who knows might have preserved it better but i like red !
I have too many cars so i have decided its got to go to someone who can cherish it. Price i would like is £1275 call on 07932158949

Image1489392906.960588.jpg