2003 VW Golf 2.8 V6 4Motion *1 Owner* *Low Mileage*

I have up for sale my 2003 VW Golf 2.8 V6 4Motion. I've owned this car since January 2016 with the plan of using it for a year or so and then keeping it garaged/stored as a potential future classic. Unfortunately I've recently been made redundant so these plans have now gone out the window!! I now need a cheap economical car to get me to and from my next work place.

I'm currently going round cleaning up the brakes, inside the alloy wheels and painting the calipers black. I've only done the front drivers side one so far but will continue to work round the others. Just wanted to put this on here in case you came to view and saw one caliper painted. If the car is sold before I've finished them all I'll include the brake cleaner, black paint etc. to finish the job off.

• Only 78,500 Miles (This will go up slightly as I'm still using the car Monday-Friday to commute to work)
  • One Owner (I'm the second owner)
  • 10 Months MOT (29/04/2017)
  • Cruise Control
  • Cream Heated Leather Seats (rare to not have a full black interior)
  • Winter Pack (Includes Heated Seats and Headlight Washers)
  • Rare Factory Fitted Stereo with Nokia Amp Installed in Side Storage of the Boot
  • 6 Disc CD Changer in the Boot
  • 6 Speed Manual
  • Head Light Washers (rare) (These are activated when the headlights are on and you clean the windscreen)
  • 17" Genuine Santa Monica Alloys (most desirable alloys)
  • Service History (Haldex Service carried out on last service) (9580, 18327, 27177, 34106, 53576, 72358)
  • Two Remote Keys
  • VW Leather Service Wallet with all Manuals
  • New Front Discs and Pads (Still a bit squeaky hence why I'm working my way round cleaning and re-greasing all brakes)
  • New Rear Coil Springs
  • Rear Spoiler (A lot of the 4Motions you see for sale don't have this. In my opinion it looks so much better with the spoiler)
  • Wolfsburg Number Plate Surrounds with New Number Plates
  • LED Rear Number Plate Bulbs
  • New Rear Wiper Blade

Bad Points

• Two Marks on plastic bumper strip on front bumper
  • Minor cosmetic marks to paintwork (only in line with age of car)
  • Minor wear to leather seats
  • Could do with a new set of floor mats to finish the interior off. I was waiting for dryer weather before I replaced them.
  • Intermittent remote central locking problem. Sometimes the rear drivers side door doesn't unlock with the fob.

A good opportunity to own a low mileage, low owner 2.8 V6 4Motion. If looked after I can only see the value increasing or at least staying the same.

I think I've covered all the main items and have given an honest description of the cars current condition. If you'd like any further information, photo's of any particular area or anything else please get in touch and I'd be happy to assist. Best option is to come and have a look around the car and take it for a drive though. Car is located in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. £3,495 ono20160317_122839.jpg20160317_122714.jpg20160317_122725.jpg20160317_122732.jpg20160317_122743.jpg20160317_122803.jpg20160317_122853.jpg20160317_122901.jpg

Edited by V6-Pete
Forgot to add the price