V6 4motion power loss no codes!!

Hi all, ive got a problem and hope peopke can help....vw golf mk4 v6 4motion AUE engine 2001

The car has lost alot of power, some times on starting car after been on a run it idles like its on 5 not 6... But blip accelarator and all back to ok...if i drive the car steady it all seems ok...but if i nail it its like theres hardly any power at all...ive had new coil pack plugs service ect...i have no fault codes at all, so i used vag com to check miss fire(should point out when de accelarating its like brakes been pressed around 2-3k revs when dropping)(brakes not binding ect all good)anyway i checked in vagcom in blocks 15-16 if i remember correct and it picked up missfires...i did the 02sensor checks and cat in vag com and allseemed good...but then on reving the ending slowly wile checking for missfires was ok going up but when revs droped got missfires.then got 11 fault codes

6 for fuel injector short to ground

17833 evap purge valve

17843 secondary air pump relay

17829 secondary air injection solenoid valve

17529 and 17525 lamba sensor heating circuit short to ground banks b1-b2 s2

So ive orded afuel pump relay as most use this....befor these codes ive cleaned and realined tb

And i also had a code 2 week befor(was off road for 7month) for unable to communicate with ecm or something but put this down to no battery power for 7month or so....cleared code never came back. Sorry its long but any help would be great, oh and maff not old either...the car is so down on power its horrible...but i dont feel the fuel pump relay would cause  the massive power loss..

sounds like dodgy injector earth/wire problem as said...if the fault did come up..best to check each one and corresponding wires...if its at fault it will still work but not having right signal will give power loss...but still rev to redline!!also fpr as well...wouldnt hurt to check wiring and clean o2 sensor as well..that can cause havoc if dirty...

Edited by rich
  • 2 weeks later...

Not had time to get to injectors at the min, but on odd times after a long drive, get out go shop come back and it starts no problem but cuts out straight away, restart no issues and idles fine, but i have noticed when up to temp and run a wile the power is realy down....also on lower gears more of a loss....pulling my hair out now, ive change fuel pump relay aswell.. Not drinking fuel never cuts out wile driving...dont no if i should remove enjectors check wiring earths ect and send then to be cleaned? Would a clogged/funny injector cause this?

Ok so had injectors out today....had them tested....all very good and working well....but on removel of the inlet, the inlet ports on 2-4-6 were more cacked up as 1-3-5 were clean...altho 2-4-6 was not terrible but im wundering what is causing this?

Dont no where to go now on sorting this...only code i get now clutch switch, nothing eles...any help guys n girls

Well just to update, when inlet off injectors out i took the chance to be able to get to things i cant normaly, took verious sensors off and cleaned them, earths cleaned up, and just replaced some vac pipes because i was there not that looked dad just decided to. Also fitted a catch can wile i was at it.....car all back together.....some 500miles on....runs perfect....nothing funny....and aaallll the powers back well happy