Here we have my pride & joy VR6, bought sometime ago & have spent many ££s doing it up, now I have bought a new car, so time for her to find a new home, the cars finished in bright red, currently plasti dipped in Aluminim blue which I done exactly a year ago but can be peeled off at any point, cars in great condition for year, had two new front wings fitted a year ago as well, a lot of welding done for last mot, also had new sills & floor put it all receipts for the work carried out along with many photos along the way, also many photos in the lovely bright red, if interested get in touch I can sent any pics needed, interesting number plate too for the car R302.... R32... Porsche wheels all refurbished and brand new tyres all round, another set of alloys will come with the car, anyone interested please message, been to a couple of shows with the car, colour turns heads & gleams in the sunshine, sunroof also factory fitted which is electric, stage one & two remaps carried out, lovely sounding car, fsh which is also rare, big folder full of receipts old MOTS etc more info text or call 07818833536. Thanks for looking. image.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...