vr6 mulberry highline

Cash ready and waiting. Want a good/very good example of a vr6. Below 100,000 miles and service history desirable.

Would considered the odd bit of work here and there as these cars I am aware are getting on a bit now but would need to be considered in the asking price.

Please tell me what you have, mileage, faults, service aetc and price.

What have you got. Please message me on here or call 07429478661

Thanks

I've drove my mates mk4 a few times now but there's a problem lol his is pushing 530bhp lol my mates a dealer and has a 2 mk5s in at the minute and I had a go of one of them and I liked it obviously nowhere near as brutal as my mates R32T lol

Mines not ready for sale yet as I'm in the middle of doing a 2.8 24v conversion.

Edited by daveyboy

I've drove my mates mk4 a few times now but there's a problem lol his is pushing 530bhp lol my mates a dealer and has a 2 mk5s in at the minute and I had a go of one of them and I liked it obviously nowhere near as brutal as my mates R32T lol

Mines not ready for sale yet as I'm in the middle of doing a 2.8 24v conversion.

Splitter!

I don't like the dsg boxes. I may not be getting a mk5 R32 as I've just done a deal on a lovely mk5 gti. I'm putting the whole mk4 engine in mate. Just stripped it all ready to take my 2.9 out and swap the flywheel clutch and box onto the 24v engine and drop it in the car then sort the wiring

• 2 weeks later...