New to the forum

Hello guys I've now owned this car twice but this time I'm actually using it! Always been a fan of these they make such an awesome noise!

Basically the story is that it used to belong to my cousin he then had major engine failure. So brought it cheap off of him to sell on, i then put another engine in and sold it to my brother. He then bought another car and this has been parked up for a year so i set about putting it back on the road! Got it running drove it to the mot and one of the chain guides broke up and the timing jumped out and the pistons made love to the valves!! Oops! So put another engine last weekend and now runs like a dream!

I believe that before my cousin it belonged to a member as it had a vr6oc tax disc holder. Just wondering if anyone recognised it?

WP_20150830_17_51_17_Raw.jpg

Cheers buddy! I do love the colour and the interior, it has the mulberry interior.

Yeah mine had the mushroom interior loved it.  By far my favorite VR.  Be interesting to see this unfold hopefully see you at some shows representing in the future!

Hi and welcome to the club.

She looks like a fairly level car.

Have you any plans for it? Mods etc?

And are you gonna keep it this time. Haha

Hahaha reminds me of me!  VR number 6 pmsl.....

I will be keeping it this time! And do plan on coming to shows!

At the moment I need to get a few bushes done so I plan on poly bushing it. Current mods are: lowerd on spring at the rear and coilovers at the front, it has pink samco hoses (not my choice they were already on it), its had the interior swaped for the mulberry, wheels spacers on the rear and miltek cat back exhaust. Future mods: Poly bushes, coilovers all round, maybe a decat, maybe change the wheels but not sure what too and just lots of bodywork! So it looks tidy :)