Multiple questions, that I have been pondering,,!

Ok first question - what wheels from other cars fit the mark 3 vr6. Ideally with fitting over larger discs and calipers.

Second question - the brakes I want need to be bigger due to a distant turbo upgrade am I correct in saying that the calipers off of the tt, boxster, seat Leon cupra, etc do they fit straight on or do I need to purchase any brackets? (Do we have any part numbers for any brake parts)

Third question the sump on my car is nearly worn through, I need to change it but I was node ring if we have a shorter ones available ie from the r32 and do they fit straight on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R32 sump is shallower, you'll need either oil pump or just the pickup pipe can't remember which.

The brake thing is entirely up to you, 312s with proper pads will work well and you'll only need caliper carriers and discs depending on year of your car.

All the other options will need adapters to get them in the mk3.

Wheels, well, any will fit with adapters so choice is yours

Thanks for your reply that kind of answers my questions, I just need more detail

What wheels do I need to fit after brake conversion size? What wheels do people put on the vr6 16" 17" ? Are the audi wheels tt wheel which ones fit size wise

Thanks

Does the oil pump from the r32 fit the vr6?

What are the part numbers?

Sorry for all the questions but as I say I have been pondering these for some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Andy,

The answers to your questions are.....

Yes you can use the R32 sump but you will need to change the oil pump. The R32 is exactly the same but with a shorter pick up.

It's not a cheap project to do the swap but I believe TPS are the cheapest for the parts.

I have Audi TT wheels on mine which are for sale shortly. As standard they will rub on the back when lowered but if you prepared to have your arches rolled and run a little camber they will clear the arches.

If you go to the Engine Tuning section there's a write up there on the R32 sump conversion.

Hope this helps.

After making me sit through 3 episodes of emerdale to see your bloomin non existent car cabbs, I'm suprised you've got the cheek to be quite honest!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pahahahaha. Stupid fooking program hey. I'll see that guy when I go back in work. I want him to send me the episodes and I'll screen them live here. Lol