Another Electric Window Problem? Going up and down in stages?

Hi all, have searched about and found a few posts concerning electric windows, but ive yet to find an issue like mine...

its just the passenger window, it does go down, but takes about 5 presses moving a few inch at a time, switch on drivers side and passenger side does the same thing, ive had door car and had a look about, but nothing obvious... does it just need replacing? 

It had been standing for a bit, and i know when i first started charging it the indicators were active aswell as random movement in the windows? simple fix?

I would defiantly try resetting. Only takes a minute to do. There is a sequence for it. I think it's take the window all the way to the top. Hold button in the up position for 10 seconds then take the window all the way down... Something along those lines. After a few mins playing with mine I got it... Worth a try..

Ah great thanks, so its just a case of playing with the window up and down lol, wish i had kids, used to love doing this as a kid haha! ill try what you suggested and if i figure it out will let you all know for future reference, Cheers

Tried that sequence and nothing? ill maybe have to try a few more! Know anything about the sunroof? if it has something to do with the windows, The sunroof does open the back part and goes down ok, but doesnt actually slide open, unless its not actually supposed too?

• 6 years later...
On 5/29/2014 at 9:01 PM, djmac said:

Hi all, have searched about and found a few posts concerning electric windows, but ive yet to find an issue like mine...

its just the passenger window, it does go down, but takes about 5 presses moving a few inch at a time, switch on drivers side and passenger side does the same thing, ive had door car and had a look about, but nothing obvious... does it just need replacing?