Right ive read the guide on how to do this and seems straight forward but it says its a bit different when the car has aircon. How different?

Oh, and one other thing. I'm used to Mk2's so don't laugh. How do you get the front bumper off is it like the Mk2 with 2 bolts under the car. Bently manual aint to clear.

yeh i did this last month car runs better wid the pipe fitted but still really tight in there...as for the bumper its really easy take the front grill of then u will see some bolts undo them...cant remember if there are some on the under side of it...hope this helps...good luck

When I removed my carbon cannister I just removed the wheel & arch liner as I found it easier that way to run my cold air feed but whatever works for you :0)

It only takes about 15 mins from start to finish to remove it too :D

i opted for a pipercross viper induction kit instead but it also has a cold air feed. when i took off the original air box there was already a hole for me to connect it to and i got air con on my car but it only took less than 10 mins to fit and that included fitting a bracket :?

Block the pipe that feeds into the inlet system, leave the pipe that feeds up from the fuel tank open ended, you might want to dangle that one through into the wheel arch otherwise you'll get fuel fumes inside the car.