Hello

Maybe some of you have seen my green VR6 from the Netherlands in the welcome section.

It's maybe fun here to do a little story about my car.

I bought it 17december 2011. Nice car, payed ridiculous money for it but I really wanted the car!

So it came with 107xxx kilometres and the engine was running very smooth. Then, on 116500 I decided it really needs a new chain and tensioners. Unfortunately all photos are gone. I did it myself and was it was really scarey to see what came out. But it all worked out fine and put a new clutch in as well.

I bought it on Audi S3 wheels and I respayed the wheels in the same colour. Next month I decided I need some new wheels. That was quite a search but I found them. BBS RX504 . Wheels are being polished and respayed and I think I'm getting them back next week. Then some new fresh photo's.

Also when I bought it it had a weitec coilover set. I decided it wasn't good enough so I bought a KW V2.

Well, enough talking. Here's a photo in Austria during the Worthersee treffen. I'll post some new photos when I got my wheels and polished the car again.

Also another picture. See it yourself

Hope you like the before and after !

4ul7.jpg

ccf2602201300000.jpg

Edited by SjaakVR6