Charge Coolers

Hi guys just thought I'd post this up, been in contact with an american company called Frozen Boost reagarding chrage cooler kits. They have quite a selection depending on your requirements. And very reasonable prices. I haven't ordered anything yet but am thinking of doing so soon after speaking to them, delivery to the UK is $150 which brings in a complete 600hp set up for less than $600 plus they have offered a 10% discount if your willing to display one of their company stickers in your car.

I'm not sure how they would handle a group buy but it could be worth enquiring about if there were enough people interested. I know there is a lot of talk of people going down the charged route lately with their VR's.

Heres the website:

http://www.frozenboost.com/index.php?cPath=216&osCsid=9d6c5070814ed5d27721a1bb0c2f1540

Yeah they have always been quick to reply to my emails and I like the fact you can chose to upgrade to bosch water pump over the standard one they supply and add things like a ice box rather than just being force fed a set list of parts.