Few questions

I was going to stick these up in the Suspension forum but seems a bit dead.  I've just picked a cheap (ish) VR as a runaround, standard bar wheels (5 door and a towbar :S) that will need a couple of bits doing to it in the near future (MOT in May).  

It needs both wishbones replacing (previous owner replaced them with cheap ones so needs doing again) and having done some reading, instead of using polybushes it seems the R32 bushes are the way to go.  However, can I use the entire arms from an R32 and will they be a direct replacement?

It also needs some top mounts - are the poly ones of these recommended?  I used standard ones on my Corrado G60 which seemed fine.

The previous owner had fitted some alloys to it whilst the brake pads were low and they're the wrong offset, so therefore the garage put some 5mm spacers on and recommended longer wheel bolts.  Do I therefore need 45mm bolts or should the standard ones be ok?

Other than that it just needs some ARB links (I assume OEM is fine for these) and a bit of welding on the exhaust (will get a used aftermarket one).

Cheers in advance for the advice....there will be a post in tyhe wanted section for a few bits I need too ;)

Regarding the wishbones, its just the bushes which are required and are pressed into the vr wishbones. For things like the top mounts and drop links i replaced mine with Febi/Bilstein parts which are a known good quality.

Sorry can't help with the wheel question, had a similar problem before but never found a proper solution.