Well here is it. VR Highline with the all the obligitary extras. TBH dont care much for the a/c as its not really needed up here in Scotland. Needs a few rust spots tidying and the wheels are pretty scabby.

Spec:

Engine - 50kmiles with FSH. Standard bar k&n panel with drilled airbox.

Chassis - Bilstien Suspension (not coilovers), 6.5 x 16" BBS from Anniversery model with Eagle F1 all round.

Exterior - Completely standard bar proper VR rear badge (which I am going to get)

Interior - Standard apart from Sony MD player and 10CD stack.

I really like it as it is, nice and subtle, but I was maybe thinking of an early VR front spoiler, all red rear Hella lights and maybe different fogs. Do you get the long fog lights that arent crystal? Also need to sort the gearknob & stereo.

Any comments?

VR6003b.jpg

VR6002b.jpg

VR6001b.jpg

Do you get the long fog lights that arent crystal?

Yep, but you're better off with long indicators, that way you can pop them off to access the towing eye bit. If you have the long fog, you'd need to unscrew the fixings, and pull it out, etc. Car looks nice though.

Very nice mate.

Defo get the deeper front spllitter, I changed mine and it gives the front of the car a whole differnt look....much more aggresive.

Ive got the clear front fogs on mine.....glass with a mirrored back....they look the mutts imo :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...