Ultimate dubs outdoor stand

Hello!

Due to popular demand we will be applying for an outdoor stand at ultimate dubs, along side out indoor stand.

Successful applicants will need too be able to pre buy tickets and arrive at the venue (Telford international centre) at 7-30 to 8:30 am on the day of the show. This is taking place on the 9th march 2014.

We require so pictures of your car so pop them down in this thread. Space for maximum of 6.

It's first come first served with the club stands so the sooner we decided then the more chance of us being accepted for the extra outdoor stand.

Closing date for this is Friday 22nd November 2013 at 22:00 gmt.

Thanks and good luck.

i know im being premature but .... im going to get in on this one as i missed out in the indoor one.

basicly if all goes well today i should be getting this mk2 and have a good few plans for it before UD (will have to update as and when)

sticking my name and the car down now, will have to let you guys know if i get the car (witch im going to go view today)

here it is ....

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-4_zp

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-2_zp

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-3_zp

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-10_z

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-9_zp

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-7_zp

volkswagen-golf-gti-mk1-mk2-S860580-6_zp

spec is 

Exterior 
Full respray in Arden blue 
Single front wiper 
Fuel cap smoothed and relocated to the boot 
Badges,rear stage lines,aerial and rear wiper deleted 
Audi door handles 
Bb Gti trim 

Interior 
Alfa Romeo gtv leather interior 
Electric windows 
Leather door cards 
Thatcham immobiliser 
Central locking 
Boot popper 
Boot build with 10" vibe sub
G60 steering wheel 

Chassis 
Mk4 brakes 
Schmidt th line 3 piece 15x8 15x8.5 rears with colour coded,power coated centres running stretched 185 45 tyres 
Coilovers 

Engine 
Mk3 golf 2.8 vr6 conversion,gearbox and subframe while maintaining 4x100 narrow track 
Hydro clutch 
Smoothed slam panel 
Colour coded inlet 
Tucked wiring with semi smoothed bay 
Dry cell battery and washer bottle relocated to the boot 
6 branch,decat and full power flow stainless exhaust system 
Top fill radiator rad

spec list will only continue to get bigger over winter :) 

right the plans for the blue one has changed, and im putting the schmidts, smooth front panel and top fill radiator on my black mk2 vr, and the black mk2 is off for paint and some special goodies on saturday

putting the blue one up for sale if anyones interested long mot tax till dec will come on bbs reps and a standard front panel with mk3 rad and twin fans, price wise im after 4k ono