OBD2 bogging at full throttle - running out of ideas!

Ok, so i'm bored of seeing these threads too, but i'm running out of ideas!

I keep getting an intermittent bog at full throttle.

I went to overtake a car in second the other day, after about 25 mins of driving already, and it kangaroo'd it's tits off, i was sat next to the person i was overtaking for about 10 seconds :-/

Then on a 2nd or 3rd gear pull, passed about 4k, you can feel it sort of bogging and then kicking back in.

There's no pattern to when it'll happen, it's incredibly intermittent, It can happen when cold or hot, rain or shine.

Its also had New lambda, maf, coolant temp sensor, fuel pressure reg, new throttle body (which got rid of the previous spluttering it had...) and its had basic settings numerous times from vagcom!

Also, not throwing up any codes either.

IM LOST!

Help me people, what on earth can i try next?

I took the intake elbow off mine an all the little connecting pipes and found a fair.few cracks an splits. Quick any easy an worth checking as it could be freaking out ur air fuel mix. An a fault I had just the other day. Take off cover to your fuse/relay panel in driver footwell an check all fuses an relays are seated properly

Have you checked your plugs' date=' leads ect. dude?

it might also be worth throwing a bottle of Comma D-TOX through the tank in case there is a little clogging somewhere?

[/quote']

Leads are visually ok, not had the plugs out though. As silly as it sounds now im typing, it, the reason i havnt is because it's intermittent, and so didnt think it would be ignition, as that would be a constant problem rather than intermittent wouldnt it?

Had the inlet elbow off, and breathers, all cleaned out and checked for splits. think i may delete and block a couple of things though, to minimise risks of leaks!

You would think so buddy, but it doesnt seem to always work like that lol

I had an intermittent problem a little while back and it turned out to be a mix of a tiny crack in my coil pack and 2 of my plugs being burnt out :/

it might not be your issue but it is always worth a quick look, if nothing else it will eliminate those as being a problem :)

I had an odd problem once, turning left and going over bumps it actually ended up being a loose wire on ECU that would cause it to cut out slightly, the side effect was it appears to "bog down" and then go again, but I've also had similar issues with my MAF, didn't show any fault codes though.