VW North West @ Tatton Park 4th August 2013

When: Sunday 04 August 2013

Location: Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN Jct 19 M6.

Registration Deadline: 21st July

Volkswagen Northwest is the premier VW Show in the North of England, held within the beautiful surrounds of Tatton Park, close by the magnificent mansion and gardens and is organised by the Volkswagen Northwest Club.

Tatton Park is situated just off junction 19 off the M6 motorway, making Volkswagen Northwest the most central meeting in the country.

Amongst the congested VW events calendar, Volkswagen Northwest is an established show, now in it's 28th year and is most definitely not to be missed.

Catering for all types of Volkswagen enthusiast, the show includes:

* Concours competition for Aircooled VW's

* Concours competition for Watercooled VW & Audi

* Race & Performance Aircooled Engine Display

* Trade Stands and Swap Meet

* Cars For Sale area

* California Look Cars

* Massive GTi Display

* Buggies and Replicas

* Buses,T2, T3, T4, & T5, on show

* Childrens Amusements

* Plus much, much more on the day!

As usual, The VR6OC will be having a club display for 5-6 cars (initially, could be expanded to more if required), please only commit to putting your name forward to go on the club display if you are sure you can 100% make it, poor attendance doesn't look good for the club.

It would be great to see new some faces for this show, and don't worry about the condition of your car either!

Click here to register for the event

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well, there's bugger-all happening in Scotland, so this is technically a local event for me (a mere 4.5 hours down the road).

I'll speak with the missus tonight and maybe I can attend what would be my first VR6OC-related event.

Anyone got a dragon green felt-tip pen?

If anyone's got a dodgy-looking passenger side, I could park my car next to them.

Provided we can hide the driver's side of my vehicle, the club may actually retain some sort of respectability!

We'll have to drive in side by side, 6 inches apart. Like some sort of warped three-legged race for decrepit motors.

...however Mrs Wardycatt has asked what the shopping is like in Cheshire, so it looks like I am on for this. (I told her loads of WAGs stay there, so it must be good)

:-D see you there

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

received an email from the organizers requesting us to firm up numbers.

So far I have requested 5 spaces for our stand, with the option of increasing to 10.

This really is a great show, relaxed atmosphere and full of water and air cooled dubs and campers :)

Tatton Park is really a great venue, and always has been a great day in the past!

Lets do the club proud :)

• 1 month later...

sounds great! It's a great show, and full of air-cooled stuff, camper vans etc... love it!

I'll confirm that people who have registered are still planning to attend, and I will look at extending our club display if further interest is shown :)

• 2 weeks later...