is it easy to change rear wheel bearings?

its easy, if replaceing the discs you can just use a punch and socket to seat the new bearing race into the disc, {the disc houses the bearing} if you want to use your old disc's you might need a puller to remove the old race, you could tighten the old bearing up to remove play , but the other day my friends rear bearing blew out on him and his had no signs of wear it just went, so weather you want to tighten it or repalce yours as preventative maintenance is up to you ... if you get new discs get new abs rings aswell, your old ones might not come off in one peice..

yes you will have to adjust them , there taper roller bearings , unlike the ones fitted to the front which are sealed cartridge bearings and take more abuse , those need a bearing press to be fitted, , take off the rear wheel and you will see the cotter pin and the center nut, thats how the adjustment is made,

its exaclty the same as this

yea just adjust it until the play { wobble} has gone and tigten it up abit more and then back off to where it was , you want it to have no play but you dont want it overtight , its got to be just right, , fit the wheel and shake it and spin it and keep checking , drive it for abit and re check it,

and same here

well atleast from watching them videos i now know i dont need a puller to remove the races from original discs :)

yep theres only one nut so not much can go wrong aslong as its not over tightend , the cotter pin goes through the axle which locks a castle style washer which then locks the nut from moveing from its set position, it will all make sense if you look at it and do it,