Just a quick 1, does any1 know if 4mo front subframe/hubs etc will bolt on mk3. The only reason i ask is that i will be using my 4mo as a donor for my vento and wondered if it would be easier to just transfer the whole lot ova save gettin the driveshafts shortend etc. Any info would be ideal as if it will fit i can start sellin old parts to help fund any lil bits i may require.

Cheers, Lee

No probs fella, few guys on here now gonna be running haldex :)

FYI I used a drivers side shaft from a 130 TDI mk4 and shortened it by 50mm, thought it a better way than extending the 4mo shaft and having two welds but then i have built mine for FWD at the minute. Thought I would mention it in case you end up FWD too.

Yea i was gonna stay FWD an build low comp turbo engine but then i found the whole donor car for to much of a bargain to let go :-). Ok bud cheers i will keep it in mind and see how it goes. Wat did u do at the hub end ?? as the shafts are different sizes arnt they ??

Ok m8 i shall delve into a lil more. I had a look on dutch-build and they have a syncro to 4mo conversion. Not gonna lie the axles look identical bar the obvious diff between syncro an haldex. So im thinking the whole rear will fit on with abit of fab work ??

Dont think so matey, the arms looked totally different if i remember right. Im aware of the Dutchbuild cradle but it's stupidly overpriced for something that looks like I made myself lol. Axles/driveshafts may be similar but rear suspension setup is totally different therefore hubs etc are different.

Paul Parky, Tony and United Motorsport would be best on this thread as they have all done it and know exactly what components to use.

Jus had a look on the dutch build site......I completely misread it lol. the pic i thought was of both axles is jus a syncro axle and a modified syncro axle to fit haldex MY BAD lol. i shall start the hunt for an axle :-/, Cheers for all ya help dude