Snow Foam ....

Who on here uses snow foam ??? have been looking at getting it as the T5 is a big old girl to wash by hand. Is it a caase of spray it on, let it sit for a few mins then rinse off, dry, job done or is it used as a Pre wash, as in spray the foam on let it do its thing, jet wash it off, wash vehicle again with good old bucket and sponge then dry. Have done some research into it but have found its used as both ??? :-# *-)

What do you do ???

I personally use it as a pre wash. Let it soak off. Rinse. Wash with two buckets and two different wash mitts. Then dry with a large microfiber drying towel.

You can buy stronger snow foams that basically wash the car for you. But these are very strong and should be used with caution. If not diluted correctly then it can damage your paint.

And no I don't have OCD. Honest. :)

Yup well reccomend it's use... I rinse then snow foam and let it sit in line with the destructions then wash off and then do the usual... Some even leave a nice easy to polish film on them..... Mmmmm Nice... I've used Elute and Chemical chaps stuff... Belting it is....

Who on here uses snow foam ??? have been looking at getting it as the T5 is a big old girl to wash by hand. Is it a caase of spray it on' date=' let it sit for a few mins then rinse off, dry, job done or is it used as a Pre wash, as in spray the foam on let it do its thing, jet wash it off, wash vehicle [b']again with good old bucket and sponge then dry. Have done some research into it but have found its used as both ??? :-# *-)

What do you do ???

Ha just seen this!!!!!

Ya great ponce............I remember when you liked going quick. Not anymore tho eh lol

Who on here uses snow foam ??? have been looking at getting it as the T5 is a big old girl to wash by hand. Is it a caase of spray it on' date=' let it sit for a few mins then rinse off, dry, job done or is it used as a Pre wash, as in spray the foam on let it do its thing, jet wash it off, wash vehicle [b']again with good old bucket and sponge then dry. Have done some research into it but have found its used as both ??? :-# *-)

What do you do ???

Ha just seen this!!!!!

Ya great ponce............I remember when you liked going quick. Not anymore tho eh lol

tis only for the van don't worry I shall be going quick again next year ...... lol