Thought I'd upload some pics of our new Golf for members on here and myself as a kind of project history as and when I do bits to it. Progress wont be quick as I spend most of my spare time on our camper and keeping our Caddy on the road but here goes.

vr6002.jpg

288-1.jpg

289-1.jpg

290-1.jpg

Heat damaged angel eyes

767.jpg

Replaced with mk4 style crystal lights

769.jpg

And not forgetting the Highline interior, just need the steering wheel to finish it off.

287-1.jpg

I can't take credit for anything done to this car just yet apart from the headlights, it's pretty much how we picked it up two weeks ago. Will update the thread as bits happen.

Thanks, I like the wheels too. Future plans are to change the steering wheel for the highline one and replace the front wings as soon as I can be bothered to spray the new ones that came with the car oh and get rid of the rust that's starting to come through in front of the rear wheel arches. Just make it look tidy and subtle really.

• 1 month later...

Almost didn't look too good this morning when an old girl in a Mazda didn't look before pulling out then slammed her brakes on when she saw me totally blocking the road, big thanks to the previous owner for fitting ebc pads and discs all round, managed to stop with a foot to spare, thought it was a goner for sure.