Would these fit on the mk3 vr6? I know the pcd is 5x100 and the the offset is et35 would the fit on the golf? Standard brake setup.

They 7x17 and 8x17, these are the sizes i'd be looking at. The ultralight website states jdm cars.

Any help guys cheers

The PCD is correct, you might want to check the centre bore too though. As for the offset, I have no idea what the Golf usually runs, mine are ET15 and it had to have the arches rolled/flared (16x8.5 front and 16x9 rear). Saying that though, mine's lowered to within an inch of it's life lol.

i am running 17s on mine and its quite low,have 40 walls on the tyres,but have had to have the camber adjusted on the front as it used to just touch the arch on cornering...its fine now,or as dirtysanchez says.you can get the arches rolled...

I used to run 17-8s with et 25 on my vr with 205 40s rolled the arches and was ok lowered 60mm, so it depends how you run your car, anything can fit anything it just depends how easy you expect it to be, as said check centre bore size as jdm means Japanese domestic market so there for all the rice rockets

My set up on my car is standard brakes, car lowered all round on the koni sport lowering kit so lowered roughly 30mm all round.

Yes the wheels are normally for a scooby I think as they have the same pcd as the golf. So I guess its just the offset and the centre bore of the alloys to see if they fit. I don't want to run any sort of spacers when fitting after market wheels hence me trying to find out if they will bolt straight on.

Thanks for the responses guys

dirtysanchez..... get the camber adjusted by your local tyre/suspension place,if you jack the car up,remove the wheel,where the strut meets the hub at the bottom there should be two nut and bolts going through the strut,if you undo both of these,just loosen them,then the disc,hub assembly can be moved in or out to whatever angle it needs to be set at...mine is angled in at the top so that it just misses the arch,if you over do it though it will scrub the tyre out on the inside.......good luck...

Ah I see! Cool, thanks very much. I'll get them to adjust it slightly when it's in to have the tracking sorted.

My set up on my car is standard brakes' date=' car lowered all round on the koni sport lowering kit so lowered roughly 30mm all round.

Yes the wheels are normally for a scooby I think as they have the same pcd as the golf. So I guess its just the offset and the centre bore of the alloys to see if they fit. I don't want to run any sort of spacers when fitting after market wheels hence me trying to find out if they will bolt straight on.

Thanks for the responses guys

[/quote']

If the ofset is ok and the centre bore of the wheels is bigger than that of a Golf, just get a set of spigot rings from ebay. I got a set for about £8 I think.