Hi, my belt tensioner has flown to bits, the casing split in 2 then i took it off the car and it flew to bits completly. So looking for a new one but the the cheapest i can find is 97 from euro carparts which is a bit of a rip off

The f***er ripped me off now my car is still stuck. The threads for the pulley bolt are totally knackard. Anyone had one off ebay? There 50 just wondering if the qualitys any good

Think they left hand thread (ie opposite to normal).

I too have bought one off ebay (yet to fit) from BandB 'tierod69'. Seems good quality.

I bought a spare off ebay which has a damaged pulley!, new bearing + grease - there is a 'how to' in the engine section on here,,,,

If your actual pulley can be transfered, then feel happy to make me an offer, but bear in mind the price of stamps these days!

I emailed them saying it was nackard and they told me to keep it and theyl refund me the 7.99. Result :-) So i went out and my mate took it to his work and tapped it to an m10 but that went wrong to so i just put a m8 bolt through put a nut on other end. Good as new :-) shame i bought one off ebay for 50 aswell thinking id never fix it

I had to buy one off eBay about 2 months ago. Here's the number of the part on eBay now (16/05/12). It arrived within 2 days and has been fine since.

I'd recommend that company for various auxilliary parts - they're generally quick and they know the differences between parts / years / models etc. (p.s. I'm not affiliated with them!)

p.s. There's a good (sticky) thread on the maintenance forum dealing with tensioner pulley replacement.