Exterior trim clips and badge location

Hi, I hope someone can help with these questions

Im picking car back up tomorrow from the body shop, she's been painted and should be looking sweet :-)

But when removing the side panels some clips broke are these on ebay the correct replacement-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK3-VENTO-EXTERIOR-SIDE-DOOR-TRIM-BUMPSTRIP-CLIPS-X10-EXTENDED-LONG-/270851406619?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f10007b1b#ht_1193wt_1185

they state extended/long, is this the correct part for the VR6 or do i need the short?

Cheers chris

1 More quick question, I've got a brand new VR6 rear badge sat waiting to be applied,

can anybody tell me the exact location it should be applied? mm's from the bumper and in relation to the Golf badge would be great

Many thanks Chris (oh.. and I'll be applying the VR6OC sticker tomorrow :-) )

There are a few different lengths and shapes and you need a mix of them all, like short height ones and ones shaped like a triangle, though I can't remember exactly which ones, I have some bags of spare ones I didn't use I can have a look what I've got on Sunday, how many would you need?

A for the rear badges I don't know exactly in mm, but the golf is pretty much central on the little panel and the vr6 lines up to the right hand side like right justify in word

Hi, this is the pic of the side trims, all my triangle clips seem to be fine, I cant seem to tell the difference between the short and medium clips, I'm going to order 10 of each, that should cover it. Also 3x rubber bungs required

I just cant wait to get them back on :-D

1333827707_14354_FT475675_p1010787.jpg