GTi International 2012.

Dates for the 2012 event are now confirmed as June 23-24 2012 at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground. Further details to follow...

Not much info at the mo, will up date as and when it is available.

GTI International, the UK's greatest gathering of Volkswagen Group car

enthusiasts, is organized by Volkswagen Driver and Audi Driver magazines.

The event has a long and distinguished history ­ it began in 1988, at Knebworth Park, before relocating to the TRL in Crowthorne until 2002, when it moved first to Wroughton near Swindon and then to Bentwaters Park in Ipswich for 2003.

Since moving to Bruntingthorpe, near Leicester, in 2006, GTI International has seen a fresh lease of life and it now attracts visitors not only from all over the UK and Europe but from as far afield as Australia and the USA.

A full 21-page photo report on last year's GTI International appeared in the August 2010 issue of Volkswagen Driver magazine, and the 2011 event will receive equal coverage in the August 2011 issue, on sale from July 20. Contact 01525 750 500 to reserve your copy or order online from www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk

2012 will see the 25th year of GTI International and we'll be planning something special, to make it the best GTI International ever ­ we look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

List :-

1. paul parky

2. bungy

3. craggsy (sunday)

4. bigjobbo + Rhian

5. GaVR6in (grandpappy spud)

6. ashMK3

7. Ben Scenebrook (sunday)

8. B19DRG

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im undecided aswell as no car and not really a show to go to and not race !!! well for me its not

Paul and me were Stig support crew last year and it was a hoot' date=' i'm in.

[/quote']

Lol! Hope it doesn't rain this year, fingers crossed...

Dunno yet. Soo tempted for the Saturday as you get more strip time but dont wanna book the saturday off as i may need it for more important things lol.

may just do the sunday and try and get a few runs in......and do it sober lol

lol am going to come up on the Sunday mate so could meet you before for a little blast there ?

Dunno yet. Soo tempted for the Saturday as you get more strip time but dont wanna book the saturday off as i may need it for more important things lol.

may just do the sunday and try and get a few runs in......and do it sober lol

lol am going to come up on the Sunday mate so could meet you before for a little blast there ?

Sounds like a plan stan

yeah im undecided aswell as no car and not really a show to go to and not race !!! well for me its not

if you just wanted to come up on the Sunday am sure I could pick you up first mate and bomb up there for the day ? :)

hmmmm now thats got me thinking .......