ok so in order to change the maf to 4 pin i need another ecu to go with it, my question is this, is the 6 pin maf better or worse than the 4pin?

i need a diagram as well, i have 5 wires running into the maf, should it not be 6?

also if someone has a working 6pin maf laying around please sell it to me, these are hard to find around my neck of the woods.

another question if i plug out the maf and try and start the car the doesn't want to idle, is this normal?

thanks

Howsit dude,

not sure about the other stuff, but yes lm pretty sure that unpluging your MAF will make you car idle and run like crap. I have heard people using that method to test if their MAF has gone, if you unplug it and it doesnt run any worse then there is a prob with it :) so lm guessing yours is working fine ;)

Honestly l am not sure buddy, there might not be anything wrong, but on the off chance that there is I would check through the usual suspects, O2 sensors, vacuum pipes, temp sensor, give the throttle body a good clean ect..

sorry l can’t be more helpful/specific dude, my knowledge is not as full as some of the folks on here lol