Had my car back from the garage 2day fresh with a fixed head gasket! It was running great been a few miles in it and it seemed fine, mint infact! but, 2nite on my way home the car went lumpy and started 2 run funny i realized I had ran out of petrol (no warning petrol light!!) although I knew i was on the red and I was going 2 fill up at the next station. I filled a jerry can and put in petrol, the car didnt want 2 start at 1st and now even after running it a little while it sounds really lumpy still and im not sure its just the petrol thats the problem any ideas or advice???? please! :(

may have sucked some debris from the tank bottom into the fuel filter. best never to run any fi car right out as it will pick up debris. change the fuel filter inside the offside rear wheel arch to be safe! blocked fuel lines can be a costly and hard to locate fix!

I am taking it back the garage on monday morning 1ST thing I will be waiting 4 theym 2 open!! but in the mean time I have got 2 get it home as I dont really want 2 drive it just in case I f@@k it up more! thats why I wanted the advice really! thought about putting more petrol in it (bp ultimate stuff) 2 see if that helped but I just dont know what 2 do!