Straight through centre section

Looking at a straight through replacement pipe that replaces the centre section on the exhaust. , I am after a bit more of a throaty sound but dont want it stupidly loud or have a big sad chav exhaust hanging out the back so this sounds ideal at 40 quid. Anyone got any experience of these?

Im was going to do this on mine - at the moment I have the cat, the VW silencer after that and then the 2 Sebring silencers - I was gonna remove the cat and the Vw silencer but people have told me that just by removing the cat it will be loud enough so Im gonna go just for that first of all. All I have is induction noise at the mo would just like a bit of exhaust noise etc without it being too OTT :)

there is definately an issue with back pressure. VR6's like a little bit of pressure to keep the cylinders hard at work, so id recomend not removing the centre box. deffo have a go with the cat replacement but not the centre section. dont know if its a noticable loss in power, but every little counts eh. he he.

My Jetex system has no centre tunnel box. It still has the CAT, and then nothing until you get to the underseat box, and the back box. Sounds gorgeous and hasn't affected performance negatively at all. Not loud at all and has a nice bark when you blip it.

mine has no cat and no center box, it has the rear and the front box and thats it, actually sounds nice and is not loud at all until you boot it, it was custom made and that is what i wanted it to do. i think they also built a box where the cat was, so its not just a straight through pipe but unsure so will check it out