Buying from Germany

Hi all, anyone got any advice about buying a golf from Germany? Im thinking about buying a golf from Germany - possibly a syncro or something- (depending on cost!) im getting a company car soon so will have the time to play with the idea until i finally decide that im being completely mad!!!!

Im very happy with my current VR- just fancy something a bit more special to keep in the garage and use occasionally.

I read an article in a car mag a while ago about a journalist who bought an E30 M3 Evo fo around 3.5k including duties etc- he drove it back here! That car at the time was worth around 8-9k over here!!

• 8 months later...
Guest vwsyncro

here som sites with used cars

www.mobile.de

www.autoscout24.de

www.ebay.de

if you buy a car from germany, try to get one with all the documentation , try not to get tempted by the cheap ones.

if you look good, you can find a almost brandnew car, a friend of mine did, the previous owner even took out the original carpet, and put in other ones , so the original carpets were brandnew :o

the whole car was perfect, you have to search for something like that ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.mobile.de/SID-jKFLy1tF0Vi47gP8Vtb2g-t-vaNexlCsAsCsK%F3P%F3R~BmSB11Iindex_cgiJ1139915239A1Iindex_cgiD1100CCarX-t-vctpLtt~BmPA1A1B20B23%81%5C-t-vCaMiMkMoQuSeVb_X_Y_x_ycoetsO~BSRA6D1100B14E25200Cvr6AGCPKWHinPublicA2A0C200A0ADFBenzinA0/cgi-bin/da.pl?sr_qual=G&top=16&bereich=pkw&id=11111111195672930&

i have bought 3 vr´s and one s2 avant on mobile,and help a couple of freinds also buy from mobile.

so i can recomend mobile,its dead easy if they have the pink slip(think that the english word)then the car is det fri.