Supermarket car parks

Why do people insist on reversing into spaces then struggle like f**k to get their shopping in the boot, these car parks were designed to have two rows of cars parked nose to nose to make it easy to load the boot , and not have you squeeze inbetween cars with your overloaded bags and bump and bash other peoples pride and joy, If people used these facilities in the way they were designed there would be far fewer supermarket dings, :^)

I park as far away from the door as possible and in a space on it's own and when I come back there is usually someone parked up close. And usually to my horror they will have car park dings down there side.

I park as far away from the door as possible and in a space on it's own and when I come back there is usually someone parked up close. And usually to my horror they will have car park dings down there side.

ditto

Couldn't park further from anything, and some plank parks in the next space.

I push trollys in Sainsburys supermarket(money while I am a student) and you won't believe the amour of car park crashes we get, we have a iron pole in bright yellow cemented into the ground and I gets knocked over on a monthly basis. It's mostly old people and w****rs that crash.

my cars not in the best condition, infact the body work is a heap, but still pisses me off when people do that, i always try and park next to a wall/trolly bay or something and leave as much space between me and the next space as possible

It is not just the door opening dings that happen either. I'd only parked for a few minutes to go to the cash point and while I was gone someone did this.

IMG_0281-1.jpg

And of course they realised what they did because they didn't stay and drove off. With the white paint left on mine I looked around the carpark and the person had clearly left altogether.