hi there i am new to the club been trying to find the right one. i have this pain in the back side problem with my vr when i am driveing the moment i change gear and put my foot on the gas the car feel like its got a flat spot at like 2800-3000 rpm its like the engine is bucking. i have changed the coil pack,air mass meter,leads,spark plugs,fuel filter, and i am now starting to run out of idears i need help if any one may be able to help then thank you for your time....

i have checked most of it i am wondering if it mite be the tps i have done so much to this car now and its still bucking under load i have looked at the throttle body and intake pipe and it seems to be ok it does have a few crackes but thats it there is a black unit at the back of the engine bay its joined to the idel control valve and that is leaking air but i dont no if that is meant to or not . what do you think the pcv valve i think.

• 1 month later...

Go there I have just sorted my vr out it was not coming up with any thing on the bag com so I was just about to give up and I throught what about the cam postion sensor so rang up euro car parts and got one 31 quid got it home fitted it and that was it all hesitation has gone no bucking under load smooth through the rev range so very happy shame I spent 1100 pounds on other stuff when it should have cost me 31 pounds hope this helps.