applied my new sls tuning stickers ready for map soon.... and gave it a hoover out as pollen is mad out here..oh and its been sittin in my garage for 12 months. www.slstuning.de top tuning centre been used by forum members b4 blue R32T....

applied my new sls tuning stickers ready for map soon.... and gave it a hoover out as pollen is mad out here..oh and its been sittin in my garage for 12 months. www.slstuning.de top tuning centre been used by forum members b4 blue R32T....

That would be me and my cousin's road trip .... http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?315466.0

Stefan and the guys over there really know there stuff and the roads near SLS are perfect for "road testing ". I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Are you in Germany or driving from the UK?

Kevin

live in germany mate 70 miles north of sls...yer the roads in from around 30 miles from sls are top should give top gear a bell..will post video and results asap ...bungy im hoping for around 900 lol...ill need one of those things that white golf has got on ebay..wot a cock,,,hoping to hit estimated 270-280 but the closer to 300 ill be more chuffed...