vr6 is a non runner help please

hello all im still a newish member on here so please help me out..

right i have a golf vr6 highline 95 N reg with a 181000+ high i know so my plans were to get a lower milage lump but a few days after i ordered one my car decided to blow a conrod through the block lol..

now the thing is i put the new lump in wich reads 119000 all the bits off of my lump inlet manifold coil pack sensors and so on..

NOW for the problems

it wont start

no spark but checked all the sensors e.g crank sensor and the cam sensor

took aa looked at the car and were baffled so they towed my motor to the stealers now i know why they are called that now loool.

anyways the had my car for 4 days and still couldnt get it running something about there is no signal to the coil pack any ideas on what it could be please help me out thanks ....

Just ordered

key and ignition barrel

bosch ECU

wiring loom from fuse box back to the ECU

and engine loom and coil pack

for a bargine 150 quid will this get my car running all the bits are off of the car that the engine come from ???

sorry for the essay but i wanted you lot to know what i know on this siuation

No signal to the coil pack?

If the coil pack isn't turning 'on' then the main power to the ecu, injectors won't be there. Its supplied via a relay (can't remember which 1), and it should be the the solid black on the coil plug. Also check the red/blue wire on the injector part of the loom for 12v with ignition on.

If the coil isn't being switched, i.e, has power to it but the ecu isn't switching the relevent side of the coil on, check continuity between the coil plug and the ecu plug, should be black/brown, black/blue, black/green.

hello mate i checked all the wires fule is defo getting to the engine but still no joy :( the stealers said that there isnt any signal from the ecu to the coil pack or something lile that so i have orderd a ecu transponder key and the fuse box back loom and main engine loom to from the same car i got the engine from i hope this will cure the no starting problems, i swear i am having some seriouse withdrawull problems i hate not driving and also im proper moody now that i missed out the pod session argh :(