Not enough grease on ARP headbolts?

Hi, I think I might have used to little grease on my headbolts.

I noticed a little leak from my top so I decided to tourque them a little more. After this the leak stopped but im not sure if i should take one out .... lube it up (haha) and screw it (haha) in again. One at a time. Or take the whole top off, Lube them all and then re touque....

What do you guys think.

Ok, I re torqued the bolts to approx 75 ft/lbs, some where looser than others. I also changed the upper and lower intake manifold gasket and they where worn!. Rusty and leaky, so its gonna be fun to see or feel the difference, because the car has been acting up when going from engine braking to accel.

Also, my ISV did have a little gap/opening, does anybody know if this is normal?

Yeah 75lbs is what we normally recommend for the ARPs and then a retorque after 500 miles. One or two usually need a little nip up after this mileage.

Yep, the ISV is supposed to have a gap in it when closed. They're all like that. It's a limp home feature. It allows some air into the engine if the ISV fails to open. DBW throttles are the same. Their natural resting position is ~ 7% open.

No i only greased the bolts, but i guess that the grease will be pushed down to the washer.

I changed my manifold gaskets and they where rusty and in the worst state so I guess my throtle hessitation will go away after this. If so the Head spacer should be tight enough.