Cheers guys, yeah its quick, there's quicker out there though but got some plans for it this year, I'm doing the chain, got to do my oil cooler seals, while I'm doing this she's going on a diet to make it a little quicker. Then going to look into more engine work. Not sure what yet though.

The wheels were silver before but didn't like them then either. They are ok, just not for me. I'd swap them if anyone likes them but only for wheels that I can fit over the brakes lol.

• 4 months later...

yayyy its mine now :P lol..how you liking the mk4? what charger belt did you get for it? and where from? i found the 1 in the boot but all the marking/codes are worn off. i hear it slightly slip sometimes but other than that its a beast aint it! soon as it hits 3500 its off! loving the mad growling noise it makes! and most of all loving the brakes! my mate had a go and said there better than the ones on his e46 m3!

yeah mate its an animal. i havnt got the mk4, mike has. im the guy who had it before mike(the one that was with him saturday lol). looks a bit different from them pics eh. i cant remember what part number etc but i took the old one and just matched it up. i shouldnt of sold that car but needed something more practical, after driving you old mk4 back for mike i think i might have to get one of those. nice drive aint it.

yeh much more comfortable than the mk3,lol a remap and i think it will be sound! i was stuck on that service station for 3 hours, my insurance PERFORMANCE DIRECT are dudes! lol i love the clutch in it too, i nearly put my foot through the floor when i got in the work van this morning haha. and yeh il just try and get the belt matched up, usually i get a car and im like i wanna do this this and this,, but this car i aint sure what to do, im certainly gonna ditch the nos though! its quick enough :)

yeah mike said you had trouble. that clutch is good. i was going to fit another one when i done the fork but it was so good i didnt need to. just done the fork and release bearing. if anything ditch the nos, tidy the bodywork, refurb the wheels and sort the interior. thats all i really had left i wanted to do on it. glad its gone to another owners club member though.