Mullberry VR - Update, Pictures soon!

Ok guys, as most of you know, i've been here a while, and not really touched the golf, due to money! anyway, some of you have met me and seen my car for others, heres some pics again:

100_2370.jpg

100_2373.jpg

100_2375.jpg

My plan is to spend some money this month, and I was just after some advice as to whether i've missed anything thats pretty obvious, or useful!

Ok, so the list is: AP coilies, Jetex exhaust and Decat, and a BMC, along with a couple of styling goodies, but they're my secret :P

If i have a bit of cash left, i was thinking about eibach ARBs and an exhaust mani (ebay special!).

Any advice you guys have on this would be much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, here we go, they are all yet to be fitted, as i dont have my car atm, also, there is more to come, including a few litle styling bits that will stay my secret for now :P

AP coilies (courtesy of ad24gti),

Coilovers007.jpg

Jetex stainless catback from TSR,

VR6exhaust001.jpg

VR6exhaust003.jpg

VR6exhaust005.jpg

BMC CDA & fitting kit from Stealth ordered today, plus a couple of other bits :D

I was planning on buying the FK strut brace kit (Front upper & lower, and rear), from Venom, has anyone had any experience with this, or are there any alternatives i should consider?

Cheers,

Paul

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, lifes been a bit busy, but now uni is finished, i can start concentrating on the car again - whoop!

The parts mentioned above are all fitted, although the Borbet T's ive had for a while require some arch work before i can fit them back on - its easier to swap wheels than suspension! :P So here's a list of all thats fitted:

BMC CDA

Jetex catback

AP coilies

Carbon Vinyl on badge and mirrors

hella black magic rear lamps

eurowagens deep front splitter.

I still have headlights to fit, but they'll be on soon :P

in the post are black diamond discs and pads all round (cheers to my older bro for that one!)

Next up:

decat

arch work

wheels and spacers/bolts

And then we'll see where the mood takes me!

Unfortunately, I'm in surrey atm, and my camera is in oxford, but i will have pictures asap!

• 9 months later...

Ok, so after a few long, fairly stressful winter months, I'm back - sorry for the tardiness!

Well where to start? Borbet T's are on, with 5mm spacers all round... starting to think 9" are a bit too wide though! bought new wings, as an attempt to rectify the rusty ones I have! Talking of rust, after a bit of poking around, it transpires there's at least a couple of fairly significant holes on the underside.. the worst of which is the outside skin of the passenger footwell - nearly as big as my fist!! so this month, time to try n get it on a ramp to have a butchers... might get new sills done while I'm there, as mine have always been quite damaged... Also, the top nut on the top mount keeps undoing on my front coilovers, o/s moreso... so going to have a look at that today!

I have got pictures... I'll have to dig some newer pictures out! Although it is wonky!! Lol! It does sound alright' date=' louder than standard, but not OTT :)

[/quote']

2boxes for this, Quiet and above quiet..lol I stick to the quiet one! Makes a major diff wth the Jetex!