ok so the beem pattern on my angel eyes are crazey. Ive had a go at levelling them with the screws on the back but havnt had much luck. when poking around on t'internet Ive noticed people saying you have to fit the motor from your old headlights. dont remember seeing one and definatley didnt disconnect anything other than the wiring loom. there is a dial on the dash for it though.

any help would be apreciated

The 2 screw on original headlights only adjust the beamslightly...in the outer lower corner of each lamp there should be a big kind of nut which is where the electric adjuster would go if you head electric levellers.....your lamps may be different

The 2 screw on original headlights only adjust the beamslightly...in the outer lower corner of each lamp there should be a big kind of nut which is where the electric adjuster would go if you head electric levellers.....your lamps may be different

that sounds about right to me, so what the feck do I do?

if you dont have the headlight switch in the pic then your car doesnt have electric adjustment.

there is usually a long threaded rod on the back of the light housing, probably in the lower corner towards the outside of the light, if you turn it you either move the lenses up or down, bringing them into level. sometimes the piece of plastic that the threaded rod connects to isnt that strong and strips, youd be better taking the lights out and having a good look at them

ok cheers. I will have ago at that when I get my new grill. contacted the supplier and they said there should be an place for an allen key which adjusts it, pretty sure there isnt. they've probably never even seen the lights they sold me.

nevermind