Engine Bay & Air Con

Hi everyone

Does anybody have any detailed engine bay pics that you could email to me?

I'm in the process of putting everything back in its original place as for some reason its all been moved around. But I've noticed that my evap canister isn't connected to anything at the top or bottom - the pipes are just hanging - wondered if anyone had any pictures of where their's connects to so I can replicate it.

Also wanted to see how much of the aircon system I can remove as I no longer have aircon due to supercharger but the pipes have been left.

All help appreciated!!

Cheers Stuart

well if your not ever going to have the a/c just take it all out mate (well all that you can) daughter has the 4mo at the moment so i can't even take any pics at the mo but will try to get some over the weekend if i can

was down your way on tue but was a flying visit to collect a new car or i would have come round to have a look

hi mate thanks need as much info as poss cause VW stealers cant tell me ???? need part numbers for the evap pipes and wher it leads to on the manifold ,(and any time mate just pop round :-) after alll teh pipes are moved where will the cold air come from ???

cheers

stuart