Member of the month (just an idea)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he means the stars on your profile Ben other members can rate you if they click into your profile... perhaps Pete could confirm? I thought that's what it was?!

well Dan has loads of stars but his rating is 2 !! and you have 7 stars and your rating is 4 according to the profiles so I couldnt see a correlation !! who knows then - Pete ????

ah! I dont think the pistons and stars are related I think pistons is posts and stars is other members rating you...

am not talking about the pistons :-p just in the profile the number of stars and the line a couple above which says site rating - thought they would be the same if there based on the same thing ?? I think the pistons is post count related though !!

lol me neither have no idea now! just what I assumed was pistons was site rating and stars was when people clicked your stars rating in profile lol I expect Pete will confirm... and I'm sure he has much better things to do on a Saturday night.. unlike ourselves!! ;-) :-)

lol me neither have no idea now! just what I assumed was pistons was site rating and stars was when people clicked your stars rating in profile lol I expect Pete will confirm... and I'm sure he has much better things to do on a Saturday night.. unlike ourselves!! ;-) :-)

your a mod you should know these important issues !! ;) ;) (a) :-p (l)

oh and am doing something very important - watching Man U draw at home to West Brom :-d :-d :-d

just cos you won for a change!! :-p I am on wifi in hotel in Leeds and Mark watching Rob Bryden show... no MOTD for me today!! I sulk...

and I am mod in training... :-)

I think pistons go up per 1000 posts counts..? could be wrong.. may be how may cars u have broken..!

P.S. Apologies to Gav for

a: hi jacking ur thread, and

b; the greif that every1 always seems to give him! we do love u tho fella..

have u got a new vr yet.. do u want 1..?