Hi everyone, i was hoping one of you is alot closer to your cars than i am and could possibly nip out and measure there front wings from top (open bonnet and start on the actual edge inside the engine bay not where the bonnet shuts and sits flush, it needs to be from the iside where the bolts are!) and then the legnth front to the edge where the door starts, yes i know that the wing goes inwards but this isnt a problem.

the reason i am asking is because im too far from my car right now, and am trying to work out how much carbon fibre sheet i need to make my own wings.

all help appreciated. :)

ill be going for full carbon really if i can, i basically need three project idea for my assignments at college and my first one is to work out lightened flywheel benefits second is carbon wings or bonnet and third i have no idea yet so if anyone has any suggestions i would be very thankful. :)

Well I may look into the pulleys aswell then. :) basially i did an engine swap and now the car is starting to get rust popping up everywhere. So my plan is to sort the rust out and shave loads of weight now my girlfriend has a car there will be no more ear ache abou how loud it sounds with no interior :P

haha i call that a tempory solution :P a complete, absolute solution is get rid of the missus haha.

i dont supose it was you that wrote a review on carbon mods website was it? just that theres a review and it says vr6oc at the end.

Quality was good... i just got the wet lay sheet which you could see a couple air bubles ... but then i wasn't the pre preg super all sing dancing stuff so for what it was , it was very good indeed and cheep enough that if u F*** up it wasn't a big deal....

Their carbon 2 x 2 twill is good stuff... i am going to order some fabric on a roll to do my chin spoiler and rear spoiler so i'd say go for it....