what is wrong with my bloody car?????

my car had had issuses for a while! ive posted before but and followed advice given but still not working.

the car is a 1990 mk2 with a ce2 loom, the engine is a 2.8 obd1 with coil pack.

the problem is the car randomly cuts out it doesnt hesitate ot go lumpy it just cuts out followed by the control unit clicking. (changed this twice) then when i try to start it again it will run for a few seconds then stop, ive had the a lead off and you can see the spark stop after a few seconds.

so far i have changed the coil pack, leads, plugs, crank sensor, ignition switch.

checked all the wiring from the engine bay all the way to the fuse box nothing obvious damaged burnt out or arking. its totally random after changing the ignnition switch today the car started and ran fine for about 3 hours without cutting out took it for a drive and was fine untill i was nearly home and it cut out again anyone had similar problems? im getting pretty desperate with the thing now

you might have a intermitant knock sensore or crank speed sensor, im fairly sure in saying the car wont run without them, and i dont know about grounds as i swaped mine in too, but if you have a bit of dout about the grounds link some jump leads to the negatice terminal then to a metal part of your engine, all i know is i have loads of grounds as i had ishues with grounding.