Gearbox for 2.8 ltr engine needed

well the guy in bedford will probs want more than 50 for his, i will call him at some point to ask how much he will do it for then how much for it to be bought up to you, then how much fitted too, if you need soo, but i do know he has two vr6 on his drive, one hes breaking the other is his and i think he has a spare box in his garden.

ok mate i called him up he has one in his car thats knocking, one in the boot that has a bigger 5th gear, and the one in the car hes brakeing is untested for the last 4 years so hes not ready to sell them, i can try get hold of the other guy who brakes vr6s in bedford to ask him but i dont have his number, i will go round his latter to see if he has anything, i will keep you updated, btw theres one on ebay with 11 hours left and its on £25 now so have a quick look there

ok mate i called him up he has one in his car thats knocking' date=' one in the boot that has a bigger 5th gear, and the one in the car hes brakeing is untested for the last 4 years so hes not ready to sell them, i can try get hold of the other guy who brakes vr6s in bedford to ask him but i dont have his number, i will go round his latter to see if he has anything, i will keep you updated, btw theres one on ebay with 11 hours left and its on £25 now so have a quick look there

[/quote']

Thanks mate. I'm still looking, will check on ebay. cheers.

ok mate i called him up he has one in his car thats knocking' date=' one in the boot that has a bigger 5th gear, and the one in the car hes brakeing is untested for the last 4 years so hes not ready to sell them, i can try get hold of the other guy who brakes vr6s in bedford to ask him but i dont have his number, i will go round his latter to see if he has anything, i will keep you updated, btw theres one on ebay with 11 hours left and its on £25 now so have a quick look there

[/quote']

Thanks mate. I will have a look on ebay, Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...