Few problems need sorting, help please :)

its christmas coming up and s usual my car has decided to develop a few problems. firstly same as one of the other guys my battery decided to die on me the other day, went to jump her using a diesel vectra and she didnt want to know :s Every time i have jumped her b4 she has started 1st time without ANY problems yet this time when it eventually started after a bit of help from the throttle, she sounded awfull and also cut out on me so after the 2nd time of jumping her i had to keep her with some revs for a while to keep the engine running.

This may be normal to some but just seemed a bit wierd to me....any thoughts please :)

Also im getting a horrible werring noise coming from what i think is my wheels, its quite droney if you know what i mean, i have taken a look at the cvs and then look pukka so could it be bearings? and how do i no which one??

Just wandering if anybody is close to beccles (ben? :D) that could help me diagnose the problem because it sounds horrid! Would love to get this sorted b4 wheels and coilies. cheers chaps/chapettes

The droning does sound like a wheel bearing to me. Does the sound get worse when turning left or right this woud help you decide which bearing needs attention although its probably best to get them both done as if ones gone the other won't be far behind. It cost me £90 a side for mine.

By the sounds of it your batteries been dead for a while so i'd invest in a new one and make sure its big enough.