Tyres rubbing arches over bumps. Advice please :)

Hi guys

Recently fitted some TT Comps to my car and after a trip up the M5 to Bristol today, sounds like my tyres are rubbing the arches over bumps when I have passengers in the rear seats. Can any of you advise me the best way to get over this. I take it I need to uprate my suspension but being a noob I have no idea. Any help will be great. Thanks,

Nige

Have you got springs or coilover suspension? If springs then you can either upgrade to coilovers or get your arches rolled so they dont catch the arches. If you have coilies allready then rolling the arches is your only option, that or raise your suspension slightly.

with upgrading wheel size it is always worth upgrading suspension as well.. Then you need to look at the arches afterwards.... subject tot he wheels you put on of course.

Budget and your ride hight dictate wheather you go coilovers or just upgraded springs and shocks. Both options work well.

you get a lot more flexability with the coilover options..

If you do a search on here there are discussions on which are best and as you are a premium member there is also a how to fit guide as well..