c2 motorsport turbo kit

There will 200% be problems fitting a C2 LHD Turbo kit - Major fitment issues.

so then as you are speaking from a position of complete knowldege about these kits can you please explain why as so many peeps come on here asking if the relatively cheap USA kits will be any good - would be great to have a definitive answer for them :)

yeah c where your coming from do u think it would work out much cheaper?

I just think that you will have certain expectations and to achieve them you could tailor the performance and power delivery to what you want. I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind but there are people on here that have got good results on a budget and got what they want. Just my opinion... :)

The C2 LHD Turbo kit doesnt fit RHD cars' date=' because of the position of the turbo. On a RHD car there are alot of things that run along the front of the bulkhead, ie AC pipes, and this is where the problem is.

Also if the manifold/turbo position did fit, then the downpipe wouldnt.

[/quote']

Matt is the case for all the USA turbo kits on ebay etc ??

.....Matt is the case for all the USA turbo kits on ebay etc ??

I really dont know the answer to that' date=' I can only speak about the ones that I have been involved with.

Currently we dont have a 'kit', but we have:

[list']Manifold

• Turbo
  • Injectors

• MAF
  • Softare

• Downpipe
  • Turbo inlet pipe

At the moment we need to check to see if our R32 intercooler setup can be used with a standard front bumper.

Why do you need a "kit"? Why not buy the main components by selection and gain the knowledge and experience from those on here who have done it before to put together a package yourself. Might be worth the effort....

Agreed. By the time you've adapted a LHD American kit to fit a UK car, you'd be better off just sourcing the right bits individually. It all hinges around turbo manifold choice.

If you want an easy fitment with a short runner, go with the ATP mani.

If you want an easy fitment with the stock inlet, go with the SPA turbo mani.

The rest is just a case of picking your bits and peices and software / management.

.....Matt is the case for all the USA turbo kits on ebay etc ??

I really dont know the answer to that' date=' I can only speak about the ones that I have been involved with.

Currently we dont have a 'kit', but we have:

[list']Manifold

• Turbo
  • Injectors

• MAF
  • Softare

• Downpipe
  • Turbo inlet pipe

At the moment we need to check to see if our R32 intercooler setup can be used with a standard front bumper.

could you not sell all these items together as a basic kit? and what is the price of all the listed items above (average size turbo, 440 cc injectors and relative software)