Can someone help me please i have a leak from a small plastic pipe located at the rear of my 4 motion on the near side located close to the rear spring. It goes into the underside of the car. The pipe in question is in the middle of the picture attached.What is this pipe...thanks

This photo taken from rear of vehicle nearside. The pipe is in the centre/top of the photo. you can see the rear nearside spring and driveshaft. The fluid is a clear oil that seems to be leaking from the pipe where it goes into the body.

1282065632_11833_FT382989_imag0077_.jpg

Sorted.....it is the haldex breather pipe...the haldex oil and filter was changed by volkswagen just over monthe ago and this is a common problem after Haldex service if slightly overfilled. The oil will also collect in a rubber bung close to the sill just in front of rear nearside wheel. http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/vw-golf-r32/62880-some-kind-oil-petrol-leak-any-ideas.html

i have got about £250-300 to spend on a rear camber kit so just checking out the best way to go.

The tie arms are the easier route to go as I ordered my bushes from Australia although I think Regal are now a UK dealer for them. The tie arms only do top or bottom adjustment depending on where you choose to fit them whereas the bushes do top and bottom so have more area for adjustment. Bushes were about £200 If I remember rightly and an easy enough job to do.