Hello!

This is a good site and is the first place I've come to for such advice, any advice or ideas would be much appreciated!

My car is a '96 VR6 Highling (P plate) 91k.

Every now and again when starting the car it just dies (with out giving is any 'gas'), sometime it hover with the rev counter at almost zero making a horrible chugging noise.

On saturday when starting the car the ABC indicator stayed lit and the windscreen wipers didn't work, restarting the car sorted this out.

On sunday I started the car with the headlights on full, once the car had started the lights stayed on sidelights and didn't move to full lights, again restarting fixed this issue.

I recently took my car to Four Circles Garage in Bristol (10 Novers Hill, Bedminster) and told them the mileage they informed me it was just an oil change that was required and I let them do it. They also replaced the ignition base switch which was worn.

On sunday my service inicator is saying IN01 - which means an annual service, any advice on what I should do?

The garage is going to call me back and let me know soon.

So what should I do guys (and gals).

Many thanks!

Chris.

P.S. If I get good advice from this, I will pay for full membership of the 'club'.