Hey Guys,

I'm basically after a set up of fully height and damping adjustable coilovers, but not looking to spend more then £500...ideally..

Only ones i can find are SPAX RSX, but was wondering if you guys know of anything better but not stupid money! i can pick them up for £430 I've also heard good things about FK Konigsports which i can get for £560. Do you guys run any of these and can vouch for them?

I have the SPAX PSX kit which i have to admit is very good! Only problem is i don't think 65mm will be low enough!!

Cheers!

take a look at wietec hicon gt's, got them on mine. cost 458 quid from euro performance/venom. rides decent and they hold the road well...had em set at the same height as my old FK's and they scrubbed like mad over bumps...wietecs give a more comfortable ride and no scrubbing

The problem with JOM/Jamex/Hottuning is you get what you pay for. I've always said pay cheap get cheap. I want Adjustable Dampering as well and none of them offer that. I was hoping people on here ran FKs and could advise me how good they are for the money? It's a lot of £££ so i wanna get it right the first time! :-d